A message from Vader A message from Vader

Simply Bad

First of all, Welcome to NG.

Secondly this is really bad. Honestly bud, if you use a model you downloaded off the net, at least tweak or change it in some way to make it original.
Next if you use 3d in Flash try exporting a .dae file and load it with papervision. At least then you won't see the massive quality drop when dropping a video directly onto the time-line and trying to optimize it for the limit.

Best of luck to you in the future

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

Very good!

I really liked your style! And I really enjoyed watching this.

However I think that there could be some music/extra sound in the movie. After a while just watching became a little tedious.

I can really appreciate the time it must have taken you to frame-by-frame the entire thing. However remember that you can "montage" movieclips in flash which will greatly cut down on your file-size.

If you do embed video, remember that it can be streamed (I right-clicked and played before the pre-loader hit 10% and there was not an issue.)

That being said;
I really look forward to seeing what you bring us next, and best of luck to you.

-=Showdown=- -=Showdown=-

remember me?

The animation was solid and fluid. I'd love to see this applied to a game!

Keep working at it, you seriously do have what it takes.

Vitty responds:

cheers dude! yer i remember! I been practicing from time to time with AS got a book which i found pretty helpful too xD

Escape to Your Ship! V0.9 Escape to Your Ship! V0.9

A good...idea?

The core problem here is...what happens when both players are holding down their respective keys? It might be an idea to make the players have to release the button and press again for it to register. (Or perhaps make a system where the player must press different keys in a sequence)

Combine this with some good graphics and you might have a good thing going.

(Oh and I could not get to level 2, there was no continue button, though I might be missing something obvious)

Good luck to you.

wolflink289 responds:

press space to continue

The Hard Hard Quiz The Hard Hard Quiz

Polish and fix

There was some originality in the questions.

However the entire thing needs a full polish, the interface did not engage me, also you would probably be better off using your own art style as opposed to taking images.

And this needs a serious debug and fix. The sound began to start over when the game was restarted. And sometimes buttons simply would not work.

Give it a polish and a debug, then let me know so I can give more useful feedback to you.

mrjanga responds:

I don't think it's worth fixing this, as I didn't enjoy making it and I was annoyed about all the bugs I had to fix.

What Element are you What Element are you

I don't know why this is better then the rest...

...But it is! :)

I could really see this as being part of "Character Selection" in an RPG.

The questions were well thought out, and the theme was good.

I would have liked to see some better artwork around the questions and menu's.
Also I don't think the music really suited it, I guess I associate the elements with a more powerful and more classical score.

None the less I look forward to seeing what you bring out next.

smileinyoursleep responds:

thank you and i will try and match the music better in later games =3

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Fantastic

I can't think of anything to say,

I've never played Chrono Cross and now Ive heard this I probably never will, as it would probably not live up to this music :)

Can't wait to hear what you bring out next.

Hope. Hope.

Sweet!

Very well composed and put together! Really enjoyed listening to it.

I reckon you should add perhaps some more levels and instruments to make this even better.

Look forward to more!

Ambient Evening Ambient Evening

Amazing...

Its a beautiful piece! I don't know why you are worried about the length though, I was reading through the reviews for about three minutes whilst listening before I scrolled back up, shocked to discover it was 34 seconds long.

Im very tempted to use this in a movie, will let you know if I do.

Again truly amazing, Keep it up!

BlazingDragon responds:

As I've told several other people..."Be my guest" lol! I would absolutely love to hear this in a movie, but it has not yet happened. I would be honored if you would. Thank you for the review. (BTW, you have an interesting user name :P)