Escape to Your Ship! V0.9 Escape to Your Ship! V0.9

A good...idea?

The core problem here is...what happens when both players are holding down their respective keys? It might be an idea to make the players have to release the button and press again for it to register. (Or perhaps make a system where the player must press different keys in a sequence)

Combine this with some good graphics and you might have a good thing going.

(Oh and I could not get to level 2, there was no continue button, though I might be missing something obvious)

Good luck to you.

wolflink289 responds:

press space to continue

The Hard Hard Quiz The Hard Hard Quiz

Polish and fix

There was some originality in the questions.

However the entire thing needs a full polish, the interface did not engage me, also you would probably be better off using your own art style as opposed to taking images.

And this needs a serious debug and fix. The sound began to start over when the game was restarted. And sometimes buttons simply would not work.

Give it a polish and a debug, then let me know so I can give more useful feedback to you.

mrjanga responds:

I don't think it's worth fixing this, as I didn't enjoy making it and I was annoyed about all the bugs I had to fix.

What Element are you What Element are you

I don't know why this is better then the rest...

...But it is! :)

I could really see this as being part of "Character Selection" in an RPG.

The questions were well thought out, and the theme was good.

I would have liked to see some better artwork around the questions and menu's.
Also I don't think the music really suited it, I guess I associate the elements with a more powerful and more classical score.

None the less I look forward to seeing what you bring out next.

smileinyoursleep responds:

thank you and i will try and match the music better in later games =3

Preloader Tut Preloader Tut

Good enough

I suppose this will help people build some custom stuff.

However this didn't really work well as a tutorial, it seemed more like "Copy+Paste".

You should break down your code and explain what everything is doing. (Exactly how everything scales etc)
Also you should spend a little more time on your graphics. After all pre-loaders now come in all shapes and sizes.(logos getting larger/filling with liquid etc).

I know you can do better then this!
Especially after playing your game.

I look forward to what you bring us next

The Rise of a KING The Rise of a KING

Fantastic

This game has what many lack...A Story, and a very good one at that. I think the story itself was enough to keep me playing all the way to the finish. But I'm certainly not complaining about the fantastic game-play.

I know you have no plans to make another version, but to be honest I think that a third one would be a very big hit.

This certainly hasn't got the credit that it deserves by a long shot (I think a daily second is actually insulting for a project like this) . I wish you all the best of luck with your future projects.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks a lot Slim-Bean, much appreciated!

Unleash Your Imagination Unleash Your Imagination

perfect

I've been jumping back and forth for ages with animation.

For a long while I knew it would take time and effort, but you have laid out the perfect route to getting good.

I would highly recommend this for anyone at any level. Thank you for taking the time to spell it out for us :)

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Wow!

I have always been a fan of Music Catch 1.

But this version is that times a thousand!

this game goes above and beyond my expectations for a sequel.
Especially the different modes you can use, as well as the ability to reference an MP3 in the browser version (as opposed to the first where you needed to download)

Simply fantastic, I can't wait to see what's next.

Buzz 1.5 Buzz 1.5

Nice one Hanny!

Its hard to believe you can kick these things out during Kates lessons ;)

Look forward to more

Halil's maze game Halil's maze game

Apply yourself more

Better then most begginer maze games, it had music and an ending.

However like most you can just hold down the left mouse button and get stright to the finish.

Look at other peoples work and develop more, good luck to you and I look forward to seeing more of your work soon

Autoymatic Autoymatic

Nice to see something new!

It kept me amused for a while, after reading the reviews I can see why my stuff kept vanishing.

Its a very nice concept so kudos on not sticking with generic ideas.

I rekon you could make better though perhaps add a menu with instructions etc.

I look forward to seeing what you bring out next, so good luck to you.

guypassesby responds:

Thanks for these words, as it's really important for me to feel that my work is appreciated (; It was my first game, so I will fix it according to your and other people's wishes, and soon bring out something on the similar theme, but with a different gameplay. Hope you'll like it (;