A message from Vader A message from Vader

Simply Bad

First of all, Welcome to NG.

Secondly this is really bad. Honestly bud, if you use a model you downloaded off the net, at least tweak or change it in some way to make it original.
Next if you use 3d in Flash try exporting a .dae file and load it with papervision. At least then you won't see the massive quality drop when dropping a video directly onto the time-line and trying to optimize it for the limit.

Best of luck to you in the future

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

Very good!

I really liked your style! And I really enjoyed watching this.

However I think that there could be some music/extra sound in the movie. After a while just watching became a little tedious.

I can really appreciate the time it must have taken you to frame-by-frame the entire thing. However remember that you can "montage" movieclips in flash which will greatly cut down on your file-size.

If you do embed video, remember that it can be streamed (I right-clicked and played before the pre-loader hit 10% and there was not an issue.)

That being said;
I really look forward to seeing what you bring us next, and best of luck to you.

-=Showdown=- -=Showdown=-

remember me?

The animation was solid and fluid. I'd love to see this applied to a game!

Keep working at it, you seriously do have what it takes.

Vitty responds:

cheers dude! yer i remember! I been practicing from time to time with AS got a book which i found pretty helpful too xD

Seguran├ža na Internet Seguran├ža na Internet

It looks like you have some potential

I won't lie, I didn't like the animation style.

However it was easy to see that you did plan this. It seemed very well broken down and I would honestly like to see this in English so I can give you feedback on the story.

Good luck to you.

MFRS responds:

Thanks. I see i got some answers, so next week or in the other one i'll post it in english. I wasn't thinking to post it, because im a begginner of flash. I know only a few things like motions and shape tweens xD. Thanks for commenting :D.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Fantastic!

Fantastic Animation!

It's work like this that makes me close down NG and open Flash.

I loved the animation style, especially the subtle motion in all of the characters, they all seem to have been brought to life well (Something you don't see every day)
What makes this more impressive is that you managed to do it relatively quickly.

I will certainly be watching this next time I hit a stop. Keep up the good work can't wait to see what you bring out next.

Based on a true story Based on a true story

Smooth

The animation style was very well done, the voicing and sound effects were also crystal clear and didnt make me cringe as in some animations.

As for the joke, well I think the drum roll saved you to be honest, still made me laugh :)

Keep up the good work I look forward to seeing what you bring out next.

MagicalJamie responds:

Thanks =) glad you liked it.

Penguin White Christmas Penguin White Christmas

Made my day

Feels like Xmas again :)

very nice with the timing and the way it worked completaly with the music

However there was one thing that bugged me throughout, which was the thin gap between the neck and body of the penguin on the far right.

EIther way, loved it all the same

The story of a wedding The story of a wedding

First Flash?!

I smell bullshit...This is far too good for a first flash...

Then again I might just be jelous of your artistic skill.

Keep animating I definately look forward to seeing more of your work!

I like birds... I like birds...

I love it

The choice of song coupled with the simplistic and amazing animation mkaes this one of the best things I have ever seen on NG!
One thing I'd love to know is how you animated the line of people turning into the small old people.

Can't wait for more!

[KK]deathmetaldeathmetal [KK]deathmetaldeathmetal

huh?

A very touching story in the description, I was positive that you would attempt to animate the story. Instead there were about three seconds worth of animation with no stop functions or sound functions.

Seriously save the longwinded stories for the BBS or better yet ANIMATE it. God knows why you stuck it here.